Effective Date: October 17, 2023
When it comes to your personal information, your satisfaction (and our reputation) are very important to us. For that reason, we try to handle your personal information in the same manner in which we would want our own personal details managed.
We may use the contact information that you provide to us for the purposes of scheduling appointments and following up regarding standard dental products or services for which you have expressed interest. In all of these cases, we give the utmost care to your privacy, and we honor your requests to opt-out of future communication.
We DO NOT sell your personal information for marketing purposes. Third parties do not have access to your personal information for marketing purposes except in cases where you have expressed interest for products or services that we provide to the local community and such information is necessary for scheduling, follow-up, or related delivery of the requested products or services.
Information We Collect & Use
- Contact Information: This may include your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Communications: We may collect information about your interactions with us, including emails, phone calls, and messages. Contact information provided may be used to email, text, or call you for appointment reminders, updates, and information related to your dental care.
- Website Usage: We may collect standard information about your use of our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and pages visited. We use this information to improve our business and to help us understand if our publicly facing materials are functioning as intended.
Sharing Your Information
- We DO NOT sell your personal information for marketing purposes.
- We may share your information with our dental team and authorized service providers for the purposes of scheduling or providing you with standard dental services.
- Third parties do not have access to your personal information for marketing purposes except in cases where you have expressed interest for products or services that we provide to the local community and such information is necessary for the third party to assist with scheduling, follow-up, or related delivery of the requested products or services.
- Your information may be disclosed when required by law or to protect our rights and safety.
Changes to Terms and Policies
- We will post the revised documents with a new effective date on our website.
Thank you for trusting Furniss Family Dentistry with your dental care.